What every Bbqer needs?
BBQ Essentials checklist
- Aluminium Foil.
- BBQ Grilling Cooking Gloves – for 932°F.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Bottle Opener.
- Charcoal + ecological starter + matches.
- BBQ Grilling Tools Set. Stainless Steel Spatula, Locking Tongs and Fork.
What equipment do you need for grilling?
Essential Grilling Equipment
- Charcoal. Charcoal (along with some newspaper and matches) is the most common heat source for outdoor grills. …
- Chimney Starter. …
- Basic Tool Kit. …
- Pit Mitt. …
- Leather Grill Apron. …
- Grilling Basket. …
- Super Skewer Barbecue Skewers. …
- Silicone Basting Brush.
What can you use instead of a grill basket?
4. Cooling Rack. Hack a grill basket by using a standard cooling rack for grilling small, slippery vegetables. Place a rack directly on your grill grates with the feet facing up and then grill produce like snap peas or asparagus directly on the rack.
What should I look for in a grilling basket?
What to look for
- Grill baskets need to stand up to high, direct temperatures; look for sturdy construction and hefty weight.
- If easy cleanup is a priority, nonstick finishes surpass stainless, which takes real scrubbing to keep clean (although most stainless can go in the dishwasher).
Can you cook meat in a grill basket?
An open-style grill basket also can be used to roast meats, poultry or fish. To prevent potential sticking and make cleanup easier, use a high-heat cooking oil such as avocado, corn or canola oil to lightly coat the basket prior to cooking.