What can I cook on the grill for a lot of people?
Tasty BBQ Food Ideas For Large Groups
- Cheeseburger Kebabs.
- Honey Glazed Chicken Wings.
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers.
- Mac ‘N’ Cheese.
- Steak Fajitas.
- Pulled Pork Brioche Buns.
- Sweet & Sticky BBQ Salmon.
- DIY Hotdog Bar.
How do you grill burgers for a large crowd?
When your guests start to arrive, cook the burgers in two or three waves. Depending on how hungry people are they might eat immediately, or wait a few minutes. Cook 10 burgers and place them in an aluminum tin. Then cook 10 more burgers and place them in the tin, and finally cook the remaining burgers.
How much does it cost to cater BBQ for 200 people?
For groups of 200 or more, please call for a quote. Prices are subject to change without notice.
2 Meat Combo Plus Ribs.
|# of people||price per person|
How much BBQ do I need for 35 people?
According to VooDoo BBQ & Grill, 9 pounds of meat will feed a group of 20-22 people, and 12 pounds will feed a group of 30-35. If you’re ordering ribs, you’ll want to aim for 3 ribs per person.
How much food do I need for a 20 person BBQ?
How much brisket per person? A good rule of thumb is to count on about ⅓ pound of cooked meat for each person for a main. This amount may vary between ½ pound if your guests are big eaters or you don’t have many sides, to ¼ pound if your sides are generous.
What can I grill besides burgers?
17 Delicious Grilling Recipes That Aren’t Burgers
- Grilled Guacamole.
- Grilled Watermelon Salad.
- Grilled Chipotle Lime Sweet Potato Fries.
- Grilled Strawberry Shortcake Kebabs.
- Grilled Pears with Cinnamon Drizzle.
- Grilled Polenta Bites.
- Grilled Romaine and Corn Salad.
- Grilled Tuna Skewers with Salsa Verde.
How do you BBQ on a budget?
13 tips for extra summer BBQ savings
- Don’t splurge on fancy meats. …
- Use cheaper veggies and sides to supplement the food. …
- Speaking of those sides, make them homemade. …
- Ask guests to contribute. …
- Turn off the grill as soon as the food’s done. …
- Do your shopping at stores like Costco or Sam’s Club, if you have a membership.
What can I grill besides meat?
From savory to sweet, here are 14 foods you should be grilling this summer instead of meat:
- Pizza. PIN IT. Photo by Sophie Maschinot. …
- Corn. PIN IT. Photo by Tiare Brown. …
- Eggplant. PIN IT. Photo by Sabrina Congel. …
- Zucchini. PIN IT. Photo by Sabrina Congel. …
- Polenta. PIN IT. …
- Avocado. PIN IT. …
- Romaine Lettuce. PIN IT. …
- Brie. PIN IT.
What is the healthiest way to cook meat?
Generally speaking, roasting and baking are healthy forms of cooking that result in minimal losses of vitamin C. However, during long cooking times at high temperatures, up to 40% of B vitamins may be lost in the juices that drip from the meat (6).